Hands-on Step-by-Step Tutorial on writing Smart Contracts.
- Hands-on introduction to writing Ethereum contracts.
- Creating contracts using Solidity.
- Deploying this contract in the Private Blockchain and testing.
- Creating web UI - an HTML page to that can access your contract.
- Brief intro to hacking and writing a safe code.
- Profiting from the contract: allowing share holders to fund your work.
- Deploying the contract to a "real" Ethereum network.
- And so on. All things listed above are performed in step-by-step way; if you follow steps, you will
have your contract up and running.
Book size: 140+ Letter size pages
The eBook you are about to download is in PDF format and
therefore you will need to download a free program called
Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Delivery: Instant. You will receive the E.mail with instructions
as soon as your payment is verified.